Popular Posts

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Global Warming...

GLOBAL WARNING
by Dr. Ram Sharma

The earth rose out of chaos,
the earth was alone,
God provided man the earth
both of them started living harmoniously
man loved nature
nature provided man everything
man won the world through science
reached the moon
forgot the earth
engulfed in new materialistic pleasures
forgot ozone layer
did the nuclear explosion
increased pollution
filled the earth with dust and smoke
forgot nature
global warming is increasing
the survival of man is decreasing
Fear----- Fear
Noise of machines
cries of broken stones
in between these, I am standing
helpless
alone
in a fix
I have to make both ends meet
I forget everything
I use an axe to cut trees
I am not able to hear its moan
desolate
smoke of gunpowder
mountains are disappearing
materialism is increasing
desires have no end
end--- end--- end

destruction

No comments:

Post a Comment