Popular Posts

Friday, May 6, 2011

outside our own cocoon...

 OUTSIDE OUR OWN COCOON
BY DR. RAM SHARMA
In this universe every atom lives for others whether it is sun which
provides its energy and light for all.It blazes but makes others
happy. The clouds destroys its own identity to pour the rain. The
trees provides the shadow even to the person who has come to cut the
tree.Even nature and rivers—none for self but for the welfare of the
others.
Why we are living in our own cocoon---why ?There is a famous story
related to the famous Russian author Leo Tolstoy .He was passing
through the street famous for beggers and he was famous for his
charity. He distributed all his money among the poor as he was going
ahead another beggar asked his help.He stopped searched his  both the
pockets but those have become empty at that time.Tolstoy sat down
hugged the beggar with love and said, `` Only this , I can give
you`because I have already given all my money , my hat and my pen.`.
At this the beggar said, ``The thing which you have given me is not
possible to give by so many that is love``.Hearing this the tears came
in the eyes of Tolstoy.``

No comments:

Post a Comment