Popular Posts

Saturday, April 16, 2011

lamp of hope..


LAMP OF HOPE
BY DR. RAM SHARMA ,MEERUT, INDIA
Four lamps were lighting in  a room.The atmosphere of there were so silent that their conversation can be heard easily.The first lamp said`` I am peace but no one wants to maintain me , my belief is that I should  light off soon``
It lighted off soon.
The second lamp said `` I am belief but most people can`t maintain me for long time  then what is the use of my lighting.``
That lamp also lighted off  suddenly.Now it was the turn of the third lamp , that said desperately, `` I am love , I have no strength to keep on lighting because people give me no importance and I have been sidelined by them .Even they don`t love those who are very close to them``
The third lamp also put off desperately.Suddenly a boy entered in the room and he saw that three lamps are not lighting.``You all should spread light , why you put off`` by saying so , he started weeping.Hearing his weeping the fourth lamp melted and said, `` You need not weeping till I am there , because I am hope.``The child got his hope and by hope he lighted the three lamps again.Hope can reborn peace , faith and love again.Hope is very important in the lives of human being .WE SHOULD NOT LOOSE HEART BUT MAINTAIN OUR HOPE IN ADVERSE CIRCUMSTANCES

No comments:

Post a Comment